JPC 4 PM2 Booster Pump
Technical Data :
Flow : 4.7m3/h
Head : 37 m
Mains frequency: 50 Hz
Rated voltage: 1 x 220-240 V
Start. method: direct-on-line
- Reviews (0)
Home Booster Pump
Grundfos SP (Submersible Pump)
Grundfos is able to equip any application with a complete SP system to optimize performance and energy efficiency. An SP system combines:
• A high-grade stainless steel SP pump
• A dedicated MS/MMS motor
• A frequency drive (CUE) or an electronic motor protection (MP204)
• Monitoring (Grundfos GO)
- High efficiency
- Complete range of pumps and motors
One of the most prominent benefits of applying an SP system is the significant savings potential. By eliminating all excessive energy usage a Grundfos designed system may provide savings of up to 50%.
In addition to correctly sized SP pumps and motors energy efficient operation is achieved and improved by:
• Using frequency drives – these translate into increased energy efficiency and consequently reduced energy consumption and lower bills
• Adding monitoring to the pump/motor/frequency drive ensures that you are always aware of what is going on in the system and can adjust operation accordingly – without manual inspection of the pumps.
Fire System 2
Features and benefits
- Pumps are made according to EN12845 and PrEN12259-12
- Electric or diesel powered
- Designed for superior functionality and performance reliability
- Simple installation and easy maintenance
- Compact design
- Customized and reliable solutions
- Widest range from one supplier.
Grundfos HYDRO MPC booster systems provide dependability, supreme technology and easy operation for the range of purposes.
For more information please contact our hotline or in the chat-box.
Technical Data :
Flow Rate : 12m3/h-45m3/h
Head Rate : 30.7m-48m
kW Range ( 1 x 220-240 V ) – ( 3 x 380-415 V )
Please for more detail contact us by our hotline number or in the chat box.
UP, UPS Series 100
Non-electronically controlled circulator pumps for domestic building with speed control
Head max: 12.66 m
Liquid temperature: 110 °C
Max flow: 14.4 m³/h
p max: 10 bar