EMAUX Pump ST Series
is designed for domestic spa pool. 1.5 inch suction and discharge port with transparent lid. It operates at a low decibel and energy consumption which requires minimal maintenance.
● Asynchronous, Two poles
● Class insulation: 130
● IPX5 Waterproof standard
● Built-in thermal protection
● External heat sink
● Available in 50Hz or 60Hz with 220V/110V
● Special design union compatible for both Imperial and Metric measurement standard
● S.S 316 Shaft
● S.S 316 Mechanical seal
- Reviews (0)
“EMAUX” B2 SERIES HEAT PUMP SYSTEMS 1
Performance and Features
• High efficiency, with a COP value up to 5.0 our heat pumps are very
efficient when transferring heat from the air to the swimming pool water.
• The unit is very easy to operate: switch it in and set desired pool water
temperature. Also work in between normal environment 12‐35 C
• The unit comprises an efficient rotary compressor and a low‐noise fan
motor, which guarantee its quite operation
• The operational cost is very low due to its high performance
Emaux Chlorine Feeder CL Inline
Model : CL 01 Chlorine 2 Kgs.
Model : CL 02 Chlorine 4 Kgs.
Model : CLL 50 Chlorine 6 Kgs.
Model : CLL 75 Chlorine 11 Kgs.
“EMAUX” TERRA‐LUX SERIES HIGH POWER LED UNDERWATER LIGHTS (Built‐In Type)
Emaux proudly introduces an innovative all condition LED light for wide
applications such as swimming pool & spa, water features and landscaping. This
energy saving light is the best solution to save energy and a the same time
generates a high power lamination. The stainless steel AISI‐316 material assures
optimum corrosion resistance. It matt finished Stainless Steel surface is simply
classic and elegant. The high grade ABS plastic housing is also durable and
applicable for installations such as in‐ground, pool wall, deck surface and steps.
• Durable ABS Plastic Housing
• AISI‐316 Stainless Steel Light
• Compatible with underwater installations and floor installations
• IP68 Waterproof Standard
GREENCO 2RB Series
GREENCO 2RB type can be applied both as vacuum pump and compressor in
continuous operation over the total stated performance curve range. The
motors are available as standard for the input voltage range of 50 and 60 Hz
and for protection category IP 54 as well as approbated for EC and ROHS.
This motors are designed according to the DIN EN 60 034 / IEC 34-1 and
temperature class F.
For the three phase machines the tolerances +/- 10% for fixed voltage and
for +/- 5% voltage range
The single phase machines are designed with a +/- 5% tolerances. If only 90%
of the maximum allowed pressure will be used for continuous operating then
the allowed voltage range add to +/- 10%.
The frequency tolerances is maximum +/- 2%.
“EMAUX” E‐LUMEN SERIES LED UNDER WATER LIGHT
The latest Retrofit light technology from Emaux, replacing halogen lights or upgrading
existing LED lights with our innovative unique Junction Port of Waterproofing
• Simple direct replacement by using unique grease for waterproofing
• Replaces lights from most major brand
• Modern Surface Mount Design
• Unique Invention Patent Junction Port for wiring
• Unique waterproofing method with lanolin
Code Model Watt/
Voltage LED LUX Color Option
166 Multi Color (14 Modes)
21100510395 E‐Lumen‐Retrofit‐252‐WW 415 Warm White (4000K) Light Only
21100510400 E‐Lumen‐Retrofit‐252‐CW 346 Cool White (20000K)
273 Multi Color (14 Modes)
21100510380 E‐Lumen‐Retrofit‐441‐WW 613 Warm White (4000K) Light Only
21100510385 E‐Lumen‐Retrofit‐441‐CW 550 Cool White (20000K)
Retro Light Assembly
1) Push light cable through the silicone gel ring and connect wires and tighten screws. (Figure 1)
2) Position the silicon gel ring on the light and place bottom cover and tighten 5 screws. (Figure 2)
3) Place lanolin bottle in boiling water to dissolve to liquid and fill through 2 holes on cover plate. (Figure 3)
4) When filled with Lanolin, tighten remaining 2 screws and leave to set whi8lst installing the retro bracket to
the pool wall. When bracket installed fix the pool light to bracket.